The best way to resolve a problem is by talking
The easiest way to find help is to use the search box and start typing.
Sometimes the best way to resolve a problem is by talking – it’s sometimes easier that way.
We are proud of our robust phone system
- Phone 03 3666099 or from Hurunui 03 3156053
- There is no waiting in the queue or some voice activated system.
- If we are not available, you can leave a message, or you can try our cellphone number 027 4437083
(please note: you can send a quick text requesting a phone call back)
- If you live overseas, just SKYPE us on nz50mw
- Send us an email – we are usually prompt in getting back to you email@example.com
If you don’t have time, take the link below which will give you access to a support form you can submit.
The link below will take you to our support database.
Support Help Database
Here you will find support for the most common problems and requests made.
We are small enough to listen – this is what some clients say about us
He is extremely patient, answers a query immediately, doesn’t look down on someone like me who is computer illiterate (but learning) and he gently offers his advice. He’s one in a million.
NZServers have hosted my site for several years. Mike Wilkinson has been my contact over that time. I am not very technically competent. In the past when dealing with technical people I have become flustered and even more incompetent as they made me feel pressured and stupid. Since dealing with Mike, he obviously has all the technical skills required, however, it has been his interpersonal skills that I have appreciated most.