If it sounds too good to be true it possibly is.
If you search for a phrase ‘Christchurch New Zealand’ you are bound to get thousands of results.
On that basis how can everyone rank on the first page?
There are a lot of SCAMS out there promising you number one spot.
Here is what to Avoid
- Firms promising you No one spot
- Firms sending unsolicited emails
- Firms ringing you about ranking
- Firms representing Google.
- Firms who ask for full money up front
- Firms that have a Gmail/Hotmail or Yahoo email address
(means they can’t be traced)
- Emails asking you to renew you SEO registration
- I have seen this happen many times with clients, where the promise sounds good, and the results are a disaster.
There are reliable companies who are involved with SEO – it pays to be careful especially when people contact you making promises they can’t keep.
Even Google have received these emails
I visited your website and noticed that you are not listed in most of the major search engines and directories…”
Advice from Google